Thread: Presales questions (new)

Thanks

Default Presales questions (new)

Here's some presales questions for you.

I'm not a store, however I want to offer a "vendor's store" option at my site. Would OSC allow payments to go to individual vendors -- or would they come to me, and then require me to pay the vendors? Obviously I would prefer them to go to the vendors.

If part of my vendors agreement required them to give me a small percentage (e.g. 0.25%) of all sales, would the payment options allow such splitting -- where a percent would go into my account and the remainder go into the vendor's account?

Thanks

Hi,

All payments would have to go through you, and you would pay them.

There doesn't seem to be an osCommerce Mod to allow multi vender payments.

Thanks

Who maintains the seller's information? It would seem to me that two optional fields could be added to a new product: 1) "pay to" and 2) "send sales notice to" (1) is obvious. (2) instead of notifying me that a sale has occurred, send notice to the actual vendor as well. There's already a global field for (2), but if it were local on a per-item basis then it would solve the problem.

See the benefit of this? Virtual store fronts in vBulletin. Think of it as very logical way to expand this product. I realize you already call this "Pro" -- but virtual store fronts would be the next level. I'd certainly be willing to pay more for a virtual store front product.