PDA

View Full Version : Simple Multiple Images (Unlimited) with Fancy Popups V1.3.5

cvondra
26-05-2010, 20:42
This add on is amazing. Thats the one thing that bums me aout OSComerce is the lack of plug and play style module add-ons like you have with wordpress or joomla. Anyway vBulletin and OSC fit the bill for this project well. I would just really like to add more pictures for multiple colored items like t-shirts.

So with that all said, I tried to run the SQL scripts and obviously tables don't match because this integration adds on osc_ to each base table. This along with the mods that will have to be done to the products_info.php page

Whatcha think Greystoke? You knock this out and I'll push your product like mad wherever I can.

Chad

Greystoke
26-05-2010, 20:48
Have you a link to this addon you are trying to get working

cvondra
26-05-2010, 20:49
http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008

There ya be.

cvondra
26-05-2010, 20:56
Here's my overall integration. http://snipers.wtf-inc.com/osc_shop.php As you can see I have regular lightbox single image working. Looking to change to fancy popups multiple images.

Also, where in the friggin css is the border around the page title. (The rounded corner box around 'Store'). I can't locate the culprit that is over riding the main css for vB in the osc css.

I plan on implementing OSCThumb in there too to speed up the thumbnail loads. They are dog slow right now.

Greystoke
26-05-2010, 21:30
When you changed the page title from 'vB Osc Shopping Cart Pro' to 'Store' did you only edit the osc_ files in the root directory.

Also have you made any changes to the oscShop template.

There should be no box around it.

Have you 'Store CSS Stylesheets as Files' set to 'yes' or 'no', in your vBulletin Admin Control Panel -> Style & Language Settings

cvondra
27-05-2010, 02:15
1 Yes, 2 No, 3 No.

Any wordon the contrib integration?

Greystoke
27-05-2010, 02:18
PM me your email.

Also have you tried changing your vBulletin style to default to see if the box stays around the 'Store'