PDA

View Full Version : Lightbox integration

cvondra
19-05-2010, 14:03
Trying to integrate lightbox functionality in. Problem is there is no head tags in the product_info.php file to insert

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/lightbox.js"></script>

I really appreciate the work you've done on this it has been great. Could you hook me up on this issue?

Greystoke
19-05-2010, 14:11
Hi,

You will need to change the paths as well.

Add after this about line 23:

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>Add This:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="packages/shop/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script src="packages/shop/js/prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="packages/shop/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="packages/shop/js/lightbox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

scalemotorcars
20-05-2010, 17:59
First off thanks for this product. Man it took a long time for someone to figure this out... Way to go. ;)

So I downloaded lightbox2 and uploaded the files as you have them in the example above but its not working. I still get the regular OSC pop up.

Do you thing we could get some more detailed instructions because Im sure this is a feature most of your customers will want.

Again thanks...

Daniel

Just in case here's my install on the new site. Still lots to do but maybe you can check the source and see what I did wrong.

HERE....... (http://themodelcraftsman.com/osc_shop.php)

scalemotorcars
20-05-2010, 18:59
I got the email of the edited lightbox files and it works perfectly. Thanks again....

Daniel

cvondra
26-05-2010, 20:29
I concur this worked perfectly Greystroke. I had to make a couple small changes but it worked. Now greedy me wants to do something different. We'll see if anyone else would like this added. We need to grow this beast so these guys can make some money of their work!

dmm2020
11-04-2011, 04:12
Greystoke:

Is the code you posted to this the working version?

It seems that there were edits? Anyone want to post edits that were required to make it work? I too would like to use lightbox dialogs.

Greystoke
11-04-2011, 16:58
Hi,

LightBox v4.2 can be found here:
http://www.itvault.com/osc_product_info.php?products_id=7

This is a working version with browser compatibility issues fixed.

dmm2020
11-04-2011, 23:07
Thanks...I will buy it at end of month when I have cash and install it.