PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Pay-Pals

notafinga
29-04-2010, 21:30
Can you have multiple pay-pal addresses?

I'm just curious as I have more then one designer that will be selling on my site, its not a big deal I'm just curious as my last shop had that capability and I would like to have the choice instead of me sending each payment.

Although I believe this is the only VB4 shop available. Ive never used this one before so I'm scared to buy something that no one I know is using :)

Greystoke
29-04-2010, 21:49
Hi,

osCommerce is a very popular shop. This has been modified to work within vBulletin.

If there is a Mod for osCommerce available, that will allow 'you have multiple pay-pal addresses', there should be no reason why it cant work with vB Osc Shopping Cart Pro 1.0.6.

There might be a few changes needed to get it to work.

notafinga
29-04-2010, 21:57
ok, I just noticed this is just the mod, not an actual shop, I guess I will download oscommerce and try it out then if its what I am looking for I can just purchase this mod for it to work in VBulletin.

Thanks for the response I will try it out now before your sale ends :)

notafinga
29-04-2010, 22:09
Sorry one more question, should I use my VBulletin 4 database I have now or create new database for osCommerce 2.2?

I just want to make certain I can just get the mod and make it work so I don't have to do this twice.

Greystoke
29-04-2010, 22:36
This Mod contains the modified osCommerce shop, so it is an actual shop.
Its not just the modifications.

You can install osCommerce to a new database for testing the original osCommerce.

vB Osc Shopping Cart Pro 1.0.6 installs itself into the vBulletin Database, but doesn't modify any of the vBulletin DataBase Tables.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

notafinga
29-04-2010, 22:43
Well I guess I will just go ahead and purchase it, seems to be similar to my last shop anyhow. Im sure I can manage to modify the theme of it.

Thanks for your help on clearing up some concerns / questions.

Hopefully I wont have anymore :)

notafinga
30-04-2010, 03:20
I have to say besides the horrible theme its a very nice shop, kinda hard at the moment to get around but the install was extremely easy.

Great job guys :)

Greystoke
30-04-2010, 03:59
The theme is the default osCommerce theme.

I am working on integrating a template into vBulletin Stylevars at the moment, which should make it easier to customize.

notafinga
30-04-2010, 04:03
yeah I know about the default

The stylvar your working on would be a nice feature.

Thanks again for your work.